The blog that doesn't get updated much.

This started as Europe blog...but now it's just my life...

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Poop Everywhere But the Potty

Sue: so Audrey had a little accident in her pants, while we were outside. She was upset, I asked if she had to go potty and she said yes. I had the potty outside so she sat on it... well she had already done a solid #2. I let her know over and over that it was okay. So we took poo upstairs, washed hands and Audrey went downstairs, as I came to go downstairs she presented me with another present.


When I got home from work I met the family out back.  Audrey was sitting on a blanket and ran to greet me. The girls were running around bottomless and I immediately smelled poop. Checked, yup,  Audrey had poop on her but where was it? Hmmm, woop,  there it is! Found it on the patio.  We got wet wipes and the hose. Audrey tried to pick up the log with a wet wipe.  It broke.  So I assisted.  I wiped up Audrey and then I had Audrey try and clean up the patio.


Zoey started to pee and then Audrey so we worked on trying to pee in the grass. (knowing how to pop a squat is a life skill!)

We'll, they'd peed on themselves so I squinted them with the house.  This, of course, was hilarious but short lived as it is March at 6pm and it's not THAT warm out yet so next stop was a warm bath.

Adventures in potty training! 


1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

cracked me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home