The blog that doesn't get updated much.

This started as Europe blog...but now it's just my life...

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Well on Our Way to NO MORE DIAPERS!

This morning Audrey went into my bathroom to pee on my potty. No stool. Just had me put her up on the potty and BAM! PEEPEE!

I came home from work and took their diapers off and put them into dresses so they could run around bare bottomed outside. Ya know, because we live in North Carolina and it's 78 degrees in March. The girls had fun playing in the chicken pen and peering in the coop and Zoey even got to "hold" Mabel. 

Audrey starts pointing between her legs. I ask her if she needs to go potty. She says yes, so I pick her up and head up to the house. Zoey follows. We get there and I start to take of Audrey's shoes I explain that we have to take off her shoes because they have poop on the bottom. This is a similar conversation I had earlier in the evening when I was changing to go outside and she had gone down to the basement and brought up MY outdoor shoes (that also have poop on the bottom). The conversation was only met with hysterical crying as all conversations do with Audrey right now when she thinks she wants something different than what I am doing. 

And you can't just take off one pair of shoes. Zoey too wants to come in so I get Audrey's shoes off and she sits in the door frame and cries while I chase after Zoey who is walking through the house in her poop shoes. 

I return to Audrey and ask her if she still wants to go potty. She says yes, so she gets up and goes upstairs and BAM! PEE PEE IN THE POTTY AGAIN!

Not only is Audrey peepeeing in the potty, she is capable of knowing she needs to do it, having a hissy fit, and STILL MAKING IT TO THE POTTY!

It was reported that there were pee pees in the potty by both girls with Jennifer and Sue today too!

AND Zoey also peed on the potty before bath time and Audrey again before bed!

WOOHOO! We are well on our way to NO MORE DIAPERS!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

They are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home