The blog that doesn't get updated much.

This started as Europe blog...but now it's just my life...

Monday, March 07, 2016

A Day Worth Noting

The last few days have been so difficult. The whining, my god the whining. So getting home after a 10 hour day...this was worth nothing and remembering.

I began opening the door and Audrey opened it the rest of the way. Audrey let me in and then shut the door behind me. She then hugged me. She then began unzipping my boots, stopped, looked under the shoe hutch for slip on shoes, returned, unzipped my boots some more and helped me take my boots off and slipped on the house shoes. 

We have just begun letting the 2.5 year olds use our instruments. Audrey had the ukulele and Zoey was strumming on the mandolin, while singing E-I-E-I-O.  And pooping.

After we put the girls to bed Zoey found the Star Wars book with stickers in it.  I heard crying from the shower.  Dave said she had gotten the stickers out and was sticking them all over arm. She was crying because she was trying to get them off and it hurt. And because she couldn't get a sticker to stick to her finger like a band-aid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home