Good Eaters!
Tonight I was so proud of my almost one year old girls for being such good eaters! First they ate 2 small jars of baby food...then finished off too leftover ones from last and then moved on to watermelon which they had last night for the first time. "This will keep them busy," I thought, "so I can eat!" Last night I had thrown in the crock pot a chicken, coconut milk, stir fry veggie dish. It was delicious! As per usual the girls want more and more solid foods so I fed them some if the chicken and green beans (which they've had) , them some celery, broccoli...wow! How about some coconut broth? yup, love it!
Full bellies! Wipe them up and then upstairs for diaper and outfit changes. Then nurse, then bed.
My husband was out for a rare date with a friend so I had to use my ninja skills to roll one off of me, post nursing and asleep, while I pick up the other one and put her in crib. Zoey was passed out (and is heavier) so I rolled her over a bit and stood up with Audrey.... who proceeded to throw up everything she just ate.
What's so funny is I was just thinking how happy I was that they loved what I made. (I never cook.) And then next thing I know I'm wearing it. It was hard to not burst out laughing.
I hope you read this and it makes you laugh too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home