pictures from Dunkerque
Caro! Manu and I drinking some great white wine from a wine festival in Dunkerque. It is Caro's favorite.
The last night Caro and I bought put on masques. I did much better at pronouncing French words with the mask on, therefore, it was my French Masaque!


Solaris! Oh, I bet he misses me so much, you funny dog you!Thank you Caro and Manu... got the picutres loaded and I will share the wonderful time we had together very soon!
Love to all!
Holly

3 Comments:
Hi little Holly!
These are wonderful pictures, aren't they?
I watch them often and I laugh thinking of the great days we passed together!
Love
Caro
P.S. Solly is better today!
Hey!
It seems like you are having a great time. I hope you have caught up on your sleep a bit!
Curtis
hey holly,
forgot to tell you that boogie won bb. eeeeeeeeeuuw.
cable guy coming to fix things this week. i think we might have been hit by lightening because the hvac isn't working at all either, the temp thing is blank. that guy is coming to fix that this week also. boring old home news.
did you get my vm? i called you this morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home